Thursday, April 7, 2011

Easter Chocolate

Thank you to all those who supported me with my Valentines chocolates.  I had so much fun creating for you (true, I burned the midnight 3 am oil a couple of nights) and I hope you all enjoyed them.

For Easter I am offering hand dipped and decorated fondant eggs.  You choose your flavor of fondant or peanut butter filling and milk or dark chocolate to have it dipped in.

Local orders that are ordered by April 20th will be available for pick up on Saturday the 23rd.  Out of town shipments will need to be ordered by April 16th to ensure delivery in time for Easter.




Packing materials and icing colors are subject to change without notice.  If you desire a specific color for the different icing parts please make sure you request it when ordering.  Thanks!






1 comment: